Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Skin, Diet & Books


  • Skin - The skin condition has improved visibly. When my skin is entirely clear, I'll blog about the exact procedure of how I went about doing it. Hope to use the entry as a reminder of what to do whenever I get breakouts again. TIP: ONCE YOU HAVE ANY PIMPLE, STOP USING LIQUID FOUNDATION. It clogs pores and makes it worse.
  • Diet - Going on low sugar has been making me feel more awake and energized. FANCL Perfect Slim tablets may actually help to reduce cellulite (?)
  • Books - Need to pick up some books soon: The Secret, Outliers, books on network marketing/multi-level marketing (MLM), the Industrial Revolution and alkaline water. All the contradicting information online about alkaline diet and water is making me very confused. I guess that is one of the disadvantages of online information. The Internet has made all the information freely & readily accessible to the average man down the street but it has also allowed anyone to pass off personal opinions as the ultimate truths & facts.