Tuesday, June 19, 2012

REVIEW: SKINFOOD GOOD AFTERNOON APPLE CINNAMON TEA BB CREAM SPF 36

Shade 2

I bought this on a June Sunday after service. Skin79 didn't work for me and most BB creams are too fair for me. But I didn't learn my lesson & picked up THIS. Indeed, shade 2, the darker shade, is STILL too light for me *sigh*


Wrong shade aside, 
+ It does brighten up the face and evens out skin tone.
+ Smells good (I love the smell of green apples)
+ SPF 36 (crucial if you don't want to get those old-age spots in future)



According to Skinfood, the Apple Cinnamon BB Cream contains skin-brightening apple and detoxifying cinnamon tea along with clinically proven skin lighteners to promote a bright complexion with a subtle glow.

Well, it fulfilled what it promises to do.

- It's too thick for my liking.
- Despite the thickness, the coverage is not high. You will need other stuff to cover up any pigmentation and under-eye circles. 
- You need to be careful of the amount applied. I ended up looking cakey.

I'm selling this at SGD15. I tried it once and I don't think I will reach for it again. I recommend this for fair ladies, people who love Skinfood BB creams as well as people with generally fuss-free skin and just want to achieve my-skin-but-better look!