Thursday, June 28, 2012

How to Lose 2 KG WITHOUT Exercising


This is a self-reminder to blog about how I went about losing 2KG without exercising :D I went for my mandatory health checkup at Raffles Medical. Utterly shocked to know that I dropped from 48kg to 46kg. I had been wanting to get into my ideal 46kg ever since I gained those 2kg in my JC days.

I've read up pretty extensively on different weight loss methods out of boredom and have tried various methods to shed those 2kg before (nothing drastic). I'm not overweight and this makes it even harder to lose weight. Plus, I'm seriously not athletic at all and am lazy to exercise. 

The breakthrough is definitely in June 2012. Thank goodness I 'shrank' 1cm to 161 during the checkup so that I'm seemingly 'healthier' by medical standards. But I'm still going to tell people I'm 162cm lol. P.S. I did not starve myself.