Friday, June 29, 2012

Lose 2KG w/o Exercising (Overview)


I'm very busy with Life these days. So I will break this topic down into parts.

OVERVIEW
1. Ban all soda, fruit juices and sports drinks from your life. Only WATER is acceptable.
2. Download MyFitnessPal to help you keep check of your calories.
3. Carbohydrates wise, white rice and noodles are not acceptable. You get your carbohydrates from wholemeal bread, rolled oats/oatmeal and sweet potatoes.
4. Each meal should contain a fruit, a vegetable, proteins/nuts and wholegrains in equal proportions. I find it hard to follow this in the morning (go without the vegetables for breakfast)
5. Even if you exercise, fix your calorie count as if you don't. In this way, the results will be more visible.


I did the above for a month and lost 2 kg. The cellulite is almost gone. I no longer have sugar/carbohydrate crashes and feel more refreshed throughout the day! I think my next step is to become more toned without adding bulk to my body. Does anyone know how?