Friday, June 22, 2012

Maple Clinic (Blk 825 Tampines Avenue 1)

I could not take the state of my skin condition any longer and decided to pay a visit to Maple Clinic at Blk 825 Tampines Ave 1. The doctor who is 'famous' online is Dr Ong but I really didn't want to wait anymore. I went with Dr Serene Ang instead.

- I took so long to locate the clinic D:


I registered at about 8:40AM and I was given the queue number 10! I think registration starts at 8:00AM. Dr Serene Ang comes in at 9 and it was my turn at 10AM.


I brought my skincare products along and as a result, saved on the cost of cleanser and sunblock. Was prescribed:


1. Doxycycline (anti-biotics)
2. Eryacne Gel
3. Skinneron Cream
4. Aroma Acne Clear Gel
5. Blemish Concealer 
6. Skin Repair Cream


I'm currently freaking out because I think I accidentally swallowed a little of the Skinneron Cream + Skin Repair Cream + Aroma Acne Clear Gel when I licked my upper lips. YUCKS!!!!


Will do a review of my new skincare regimen soon~~ I love that Dr Ang does not try to hardsell.